Not everything that’s fun on the Gold Coast needs to break the budget. Whether you’re a local or holidaying on Australia’s famous beach city, there are plenty options for people of all ages.
- Hire a bike or BYO and cycle along the Gold Coast bike paths that hug the gorgeous coastline. The entire path will take you 36 Kilometres from Coolangatta at the southern end to The Spit at the northern end.
- You don’t need to pay the entry fee into Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary to experience feeding the hundreds of wild Lorikeets. Feed happens twice a day 8am and 4pm.
- The Gold Coast is surrounded by the beautiful world heritage listed Lamington National Park, Burleigh Heads National Park, Binna Burra, and Springbrook which offer hiking trails.
- The beach! How could we leave this one out? It’s what the Gold Coast is most known for, and for good reason, 57 kilometres of pristine beaches and crystal blue water, perfect for surfing and swimming. Don’t forget to take advantage of the many free BBQ areas, grasslands, and playgrounds by most beach spots, for a great day out.
Why choose a Surfers Rent A Car
We know you want a reliable, comfortable, and affordable vehicle. You want a fuss free experience that allows you to be on your way without hassle. You want to know there is a real person (who cares) at the end of the phone if you need assistance. We know this, because that’s what our clients tell us they want and got!
- No hidden charges
- Free additional drivers
- Low comprehensive insurance excess
- Free airport pickup from Brisbane or the Gold Coast
- Cheap Car Hire, Family Car Rentals, Van Hire,
Get a Quote or Book Your Brisbane/Gold Coast Car Rental Online 24/7.